Hereafter, Numlock Ltd T/A Continuity Shop will be referred to as Continuity Shop
- At any time up to 21 days prior to the commencement date of the Course for which a delegate/company is registered the client shall be entitled to reschedule without penalty to a future course, subject to availability. The client shall not be entitled to reschedule to any course commencing more than 12 months after the commencement date of the Course for which the client originally registered. All future reschedules for the same course will carry a fee of £500 +VAT, as long as they are communicated at least 21 days prior to course commencement.
- If a client wishes to reschedule less than 21 days prior to the commencement of the Course for which that client is registered then that will be considered a cancellation.
- At any time up to 28 days prior to the commencement date of the Course for which a client is registered the Student shall be entitled to cancel that registration subject only to Continuity Shop’s right to charge a maximum of £500 in respect of administration .
- If the client wishes to cancel less than 28 days prior to the commencement date for the Course for which the client is registered then all Course Fees already paid by the client shall be forfeit and those Course Fees which were due but unpaid at the date of cancellation shall remain due and payable.
- Continuity Shop reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any Course where we reasonably believe that it is impractical to run a particular Course or where the number of clients enrolled for a particular Course makes it uneconomical for Continuity Shop to run that Course at that time or at all. In any such case Continuity Shop shall endeavour to notify the Student of any such rescheduling or cancellation at the earliest opportunity and shall bear no liability in respect of such rescheduling or cancellation save that Continuity Shop shall reimburse all Course Fees already paid if the client does not wish to attend any future Course.
- Continuity Shop reserves the right to relocate any Course to a different venue if necessary. Continuity Shop will endeavour to notify the Student of any such relocation at the earliest opportunity and shall bear no liability in respect of such relocation save that Continuity Shop shall reimburse all Course Fees already paid if the client does not wish to attend any future Course.
Only one discount or offer may be applied to a booking at any given time. Continuity Shop reserves the right to select the discount applied. Discounts may not be retroactively applied to bookings that have already been made.
BCI BCAW 2021 Discounts: i) only apply to bookings made or reserved during Business Continuity Awareness Week, the dates of which are set by the BCI. ii) apply to the course fee only iii) do not apply to BSI courses, or any courses run by a third party.
Changes may be made to in-house training bookings up to 30 working days prior to the start date of the training. A fee of up to 100% of the total booking fee may be applied for changes or cancellations made within 30 days of the start date. A fee of 50% of the total booking fee may be applied for changes or cancellations made after confirmation of a booking and prior to 30 days before the start date.
The following conditions apply to delegates' use of tablets supplied by Continuity Shop:
If payment is made by credit card, (excluding AMEX), there may be a 3.5% charge added to your invoice. A 5% surcharge will be added to all transactions when American Express cards are used.
Payments are due 30 days from date of invoice.