Crisis Command Centre Management
Crisis Command Centre Management & Operations
This intensive course trains delegates in Crisis Management Team responses at Operational, (Bronze), Tactical (Silver) and Strategic (Gold) level of command. We build the confidence of Crisis Management Team members by using simple back ground training and sophisticated simulations. This gives the delegates the opportunity to build their expertise through understanding the systems used and the practice of a series of progressive exercises in a safe but realistic environment.
Crisis Management Team Members, Crisis Management Team Leaders and Those providing administrative, secretarial or private office support to a crisis team.
- Practicing command and control; decision making and leadership in a crisis
- Crisis Communications to internal and external agencies
- Understanding the main crisis management systems used in industry and government
- Emergency services responsibilities
- Tricks of the trade', ideal information systems and method
- Roles and responsibilities at all levels
- Understanding strategies and their applications
- Central and Local Government obligations and the Civil Contingencies Act
Needhams 1834 Ltd, Number 2-3 Hind Court, Fleet Street, London EC4A 3DL
This venue is equidistant from the following underground stations:
- Chancery Lane (Central Line)
- Blackfriars (Circle and District Lines)
- Holborn (Piccadilly Line)
07-08 March 2013 - London
23-24 May 2013 - London
19-20 September 2013 - London
14-15 November 2013 - London
Chris Needham-Bennett, MBCI Associate Course Director of Cabinet Office EPC has worked with several commercial companies ranging from airlines to banks to help design their strategies, risk frameworks and practical plans. In addition he has worked for several central government ministries and departments in the compilation of their resilience plans and consequence management strategies, plans and rehearsals at national level. Chris has hand picked a team of expert presenters to deliver the course as well as himself: Phil Russell MBE BSc(Hons), Tariro Mundawarara MA BA MCMI and Andrew MacLeod BA (Hons). All have many years of operational experience.
£1,210 +Vat (includes lunch and refreshments)
The course fee includes a free one-year Associate Membership of the EPS, for those who are not already members.
Continuity Shop. Innovation Forum, Salford University Business Park, Salford, M6 6FP +44(0).161.743.3555 firstname.lastname@example.org
Design: Vincent Harding Creative Design © Continuity Shop 2011